Joined on: August 29th, 2010
Brian has worked as a librarian for almost 20 years, which is why when he walks into bookstores customers immediately ask him for assistance. He specializes in researching law, sex, and wehre the two meet. He has taught classes in topics as diverse as legal research, and strap-on sex, and has written on topics equally diverse. For years he has done it for himself, now he does it for a few close friends. One day he'll do it for money. Read Full Profile...
Recent Posts by BrianFlaherty
- Trafficking law and BDSM
- Bigamy legal? Brown v. Buhman and the cultural lag time of the courts
- "Sexual freedom is a fundamental human right" - Woodhull Conference 2013
- DSM Revisions: The Impact on BDSM
- The "Cannibal Cop" & the "Thought Police"
- Prostitution & Professional Domination
- Gender and Compromise
- Consent and Assault… again?!
- Sex, and the Law: Consent and Beyond
- Federal Law and BDSM