Joined on: September 1st, 2010
After almost a decade exploring creative sexuality, lifestyle and professional Dominatrix Princess Kali launched the video based educational KinkAcademy.com website to share her passion for making all things kinky more understood and more accessible. Recently she also launched an expansion site, Fearless Press which focuses on magazine style articles regarding the intersection of sex and life. Intent on making “pervert” a compliment, she spends her days reaching out to individuals and couples all over the world with her playful philosophy of “pleasantly perverted” sex education. Read Full Profile...
Recent Posts by PrincessKali
- The Swingset Stands With Nasty Women And Planned Parenthood
- Interview with Stefanos & Shay, 2014 International Power Exchange Title Holders
- The X-Rated Run Has Revamped and Is Now "The X Run"
- Bawdy Scratches Our 7 Year Itch!
- "That" Question
- Girl Sex 101 - A Kickstarter Campaign
- SUBMIT TO CINEKINK! - Call for Entries - CineKink 2014 / Eleventh Edition
- 3 Biggest Myths on Having the STI/STD Conversation...Debunked
- Feminist Porn Conference Write Up
- Dominant Female Fashion
Recent Comments by PrincessKali
- "I met Fran at the recent AASECT convention and was really moved by her description of her book and the experience of writing it. It offers a really in" on Interview with Fran Fisher RN, Ph.D author of “In the Name of God, Why?”
- "Brilliant article Sexsquire! After attending AASECT a few weeks ago I was surprised to find that many of the therapists & sex educators didn't know ho" on The Last Taboo
- "Great article Bendy, protecting your own emotional well-being is really important. It doesn't mean you can't be there for someone who's having a "melt" on Taking Up Arms
- "Such a great article AliceSin! It's bound to happen to run into someone who has a differing opinion about which is activity is the most fun or the mos" on My Kink is Better Than Your Kink
- "I wanted to make note that there is a very big difference between a consensual Dominant/submissive relationship and abuse. Rayne and her partner are i" on Sometimes, your reward is getting hurt.