Joined on: February 7th, 2011
Paying the bills requires a day job, but her real passion comes out on the weekends. Over the last decade Morghan has worked in areas including employee training, coaching, sales and education. By bringing these skills to the promotion of kink she has the best of both worlds. You’ll find her supporting balanced BDSM through workshops, discussions and the retail side, vending. Prior ventures include Maine’s TNG group and the creation of Vanilla Twist, an education and discussion group in Portland, Maine. She focuses on facilitating and promoting healthy communities of people and exploring the D/s dynamics possible within BDSM relationships. Read Full Profile ...
Recent Posts by Morghan
- Becoming Badass
- In Praise of Closed Doors
- Vetting the Volunteer
- Con-Tribes - Temporary Community
- Choosing a Name
- Community, What the hell does that mean?
- When you Leave the Scene…
- A Dominant’s Obligation of Due Care
Recent Comments by Morghan
- "I wanted to start by saying how much I support the intent and core behind ShannaKatz’s post on this topic. As a bisexual but het-leaning woman who sp" on Policing Our Communities