Joined on: September 25th, 2010
Mako Allen knows fetish erotica and alternative sexuality from the inside out. He’s been in the BDSM community for more than fifteen years. He’s polyamorous, a switch, an age player, a community advocate, and an erotic author. He and his poly partners have taught classes about age play at several BDSM organizations including Black Rose and RODS. He's written short fiction for the erotic e-zine Ruthie’s Club, as well as the novel "Auntie Eva’s Boarder", which was originally published by Pink Flamingo, and is now in its second edition. Auntie Eva’s Border, is about female domination and age play, but more importantly also about coming to a place of self-acceptance with one’s sexuality. You’ll find this not-so-subtle agenda in much of his work. Read Full Profile...
Recent Posts by MakoAllen
- The Beginning
- How’d I get this Way?
- Suck on It
- Would you be? Wood, you be.
- Trusting Master
- Begin by Ending
- Settle for Clarity
- Having Lao Standards
- Don’t Be Scared
- Go within, or go without
Recent Comments by MakoAllen
- "Quick note about this month's column, too. This verse of the Tao te Ching is taken from a modern translation of the Tao te Ching called "Getting Ri" on Know the Moon
- "Excellent point. Are there organizations/charities/activism groups you'd recommend to donate to, or help with, to help LGBTQ folks who are multiply" on Multiple Identities = Multiple Forms of Oppression
- "Oh how true! I think kink in general is a gateway drug, too. Years ago I was in service to a woman and her fiancée. Someone asked me if I was dat" on Poly is a Gateway Drug
- "Heh, it's frustrating, but "trying" is the very problem. When you have achieved such a balance, you won't even care about it anymore, will forget tha" on Chasing Happiness is for Losers